(3ds Max 2012 x64, Plugin 2.6.18)
- Manual changes to the IES and IOR filename fields are not saved.
Reproduce: Copy-paste or type a filename into the 'IES:', 'Full IOR:' or 'User IOR:' edit control. Go to a different layer or material, then return. Filename and path have reset.
- Object 'Maxwell' properties are lost when object is cloned.
Reproduce: Set arbitrary settings in 'Edit' > 'Object Properies...' dialog > 'Maxwell' tab. Clone (copy, instance or reference) object. 'Maxwell' settings are not copied to the new object.
- Drive name of Paths in 'History' listbox of 'Open file' dialogs is lost.
Reproduce: Select an image for a MaxwellMaterial map slot via the 'Open Maxwell file texture' dialog. Open the same dialog again. The path of the selected image file has been added to the 'History:' listbox with its drive name missing, e.g. 'c:\path' becomes '\path'.
- Confused material editor interface when moving BSDFs or layers by mouse; selected item does not correspond to setting shown below.
Reproduce: Create a MaxwellMaterial with two BSDFs (with different settings) in one layer. Drag BSDF1 down below BSDF2. BSDF2 is now selected, but the BSDF interface below still shows settings of BSDF1. The interface will refresh once settings are modified. Using spinners will even overwrite values of BSDF2 with the values of BSDF1. The same happens when moving layers. Moving a BSDF from one layer to another results in none of the BSDFs beeing selected, while the setting interface remains active, showing settings for the BSDF last selected. Changes to these settings are ignored.
- "Show in Viewport" maps always use channel 1 mapping coords for viewport display.
- "Show in Viewport" gets deactivated when editing MaxwellMaterials with MXED.
- Material info ('Show material info' button on the top-left) is not saved when editing MaxwellMaterial with MXED.
- Map instancing is lost when editing MaxwellMaterial with MXED (could be a functional limitation of the plugin, rather than a bug).