This Maxscript helps you to use procedural maps like noise, smoke, wood etc and substance maps (from 3dsMax 2012) with Maxwell Render.
Maxwell Procedurals V0.2.zip
How to use it:First, we need to Initialize the workflow:
1) Create a Standard material with procedural and substance maps in its slots (diffuse, bump, displacement slots etc).
2) Run the Maxwell Procedurals script and export the maps to a folder.
3) Create a Maxwell material and setup so that the Maxwell material uses these exported maps.
4) Assign the Maxwell material to your objectSecond, the simple workflow:
1) Make changes to the procedural maps in the Standard material
2) Press the "Export" button or the "Export & Quick Render" button.
3) repeat 1-2And to sum it up:
Now you can edit the procedural and substance maps in the Standard material,
and by pressing the "export" or the "export & render" button Maxwell Material will use these newly yummy baked maps tastefully.
* If you are using slate material editor, you need to copy an instance of that standard material
to one of the 24 slots
in the compact material editor. The Maxwell Procedurals Script lists only materials from the material editor to export.
* You can also use Maxwell Editor and Maxwell Studio with this setup as long as u have 3ds max material editor and
this MaxScript in the background to edit these procedural maps. This way Maxwell Studio/Editor will be able to use
all of 3dsMax Material maps, now that's cool
Here is a screen example of the workflow: