Company: INSIZE Type: Full time Location: Sta. Maria da Feira, Oporto
INSIZE – Interactive Technological Complexes
INSIZE is the first company about virtual reality technologies for industries and public founded in 2007. Although known for immersive products and services, we will actively work on other technologies and products. We are headquartered in Portugal and have R&D operations worldwide in Sta. Maria da Feira at Visionarium and are now forming an EU team dedicated to 3D and virtual reality technologies.
Our teams grow constantly providing a positive, challenging and rewarding environment. INSIZE is now recruiting staff for several exciting next generation VIRTUAL REALITY projects for more than 1000 clients all around the world, like NVidia, IBM, Autodesk and Google.
We currently require Lighting Artist to work on a variety of visualization jobs. Ideally, a good all-rounder with a particular interest in lighting, rendering and architecture. Technical experience would also be an advantage.
Experience and Skills
• Using an array of commercial and proprietary lighting tools to match CG lighting to on-set lighting
• Profound knowledge of traditional and architectural photoreal lighting techniques in plug-in render
• Excellent shader building skills to achieve photoreal lighting effects
• Shader and scene optimization for bulletproof and time efficient renders
• Good understanding of entire visual effects process, from shooting and modeling to texturing, animation and rendering
• Excellent computer skills
• 3dsMax, Rhino or other modelers, Mental Ray or other engine render.
We are only searching outstanding people who are motivated and their work is very good, to meet our standards.
Salary: negotiable, depending on experience, plus annual bonus, health care, Child care Voucher Scheme, gym membership, friendly working environment and other benefits.
Location: Sta. Maria da Feira, Visionarium, PT. Candidates must be able to work in Sta. Maria da Feira or to re-locate. Interviews will be held in the Visionarium.
To apply: Send your CV with Portfolio/Demos to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must provide a CV with examples of previous work (either emailed or a website link) with reference of special conditions, your present salary or salary expectation.
All information received will be held confidential.