Company: INSIZE Type: Full time Location: Sta. Maria da Feira, Oporto
INSIZE – Interactive Technological Complexes
INSIZE is the first company about virtual reality technologies for industries and public founded in 2007. Although known for immersive products and services, we will actively work on other technologies and products. We are headquartered in Portugal and have R&D operations worldwide in Sta. Maria da Feira at Visionarium and are now forming an EU team dedicated to 3D and virtual reality technologies.
Our teams grow constantly providing a positive, challenging and rewarding environment. INSIZE is now recruiting staff for several exciting next generation VIRTUAL REALITY projects for more than 1000 clients all around the world, like Walt Disney, Boeing, Microsoft and Google.
We are seeking a highly creative, enthusiastic and energetic Junior 3D Modeler of HighPoly Photorealistic Objects to join our Graphics Team.
Key Duties Include
• Design, Creation and Development of art assets using in-house tools for various 3D and VR projects
• Creating detailed Models for Environments, Objects, Vehicles and Characters
• Following direction; briefs and Content Design & Creation procedures
• Communicating with other departments ensuring that all department’s requirements are considered during the development process
• Contributing ideas of a graphical nature but also regarding working practices and procedures
• Art and Design or equivalent degree
• A particular interest and skill in High-Polygon Modeling
• Must be creative and imaginative
• A good fundamental knowledge and ability in 3D, including modeling, animation, texturing, lighting, rendering, in various softwares and rendering engines
• Experience working on a variety of objects, created using blue prints and technical references
• Ability to work within limitations, and create great looking high/low-polygon count models and well-textured models from texture sheets
• Ability to be able to pick up new tools quickly
• A good knowledge of Photoshop or equivalent 2D packages
We are only searching outstanding people who are motivated and their work is very good, to meet our standards.
Salary: negotiable, depending on experience, plus annual bonus, health care, Child care Voucher Scheme, gym membership, friendly working environment and other benefits.
Location: Sta. Maria da Feira, Visionarium, PT. Candidates must be able to work in Sta. Maria da Feira or to re-locate. Interviews will be held in the Visionarium.
To apply: Send your CV with Portfolio/Demos to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must provide a CV with examples of previous work (either emailed or a website link) with reference of special conditions, your present salary or salary expectation.
All information received will be held confidential.