Company: INSIZE Type: Full time Location: Sta. Maria da Feira, Oporto
INSIZE – Interactive Technological Complexes
INSIZE is the first company about virtual reality technologies for industries and public founded in 2007. Although known for immer-sive products and services, we will actively work on other technologies and products. We are headquartered in Portugal and have R&D operations worldwide in Sta. Maria da Feira at Visionarium and are now forming an EU team dedicated to 3D and virtual reality technologies.
Our teams grow constantly providing a positive, challenging and rewarding environment. INSIZE is now recruiting staff for several exciting next generation VIRTUAL REALITY projects for more than 1000 clients all around the world, like Walt Disney, Boeing, Micro-soft and Google.
We are seeking a highly creative, enthusiastic and energetic 3D Modeler to join our Graphics Team.
Key duties include
• Manage small creative teams and large projects
• Design, Creation and Development of 3D graphics using in house tools for all of the company’s graphical requirements
• Creating Models for Environments, Objects, Vehicles, Characters and Special Effects
• Following direction, briefs, and content design and creation procedures
• Communicating with other departments ensuring that everyone’s requirements are considered during the development process
• Contributing ideas in a graphical nature but also regarding working practices and procedures
• Good experience in managing small creative teams and large projects
• Art and Design or equivalent degree
• A particular interest and skill in Modeling
• Must be creative and imaginative
• A good fundamental knowledge and ability in 3D, including modeling, animation, texturing, lighting, rendering, in various soft-wares and rendering engines
• Experience with Environment modeling (level design a bonus)
• Ability to work with maximum size/complexity limitations, and create great looking low-polygon count models
• Good basic knowledge of Photoshop
• Ability to be able to pick up new tools quickly
We are only searching outstanding people who are motivated and their work is very good, to meet our standards.
Salary: negotiable, depending on experience, plus annual bonus, health care, Child care Voucher Scheme, gym membership, friendly working environment and other benefits.
Location: Sta. Maria da Feira, Visionarium, PT. Candidates must be able to work in Sta. Maria da Feira or to re-locate. Interviews will be held in the Visionarium.
To apply: Send your CV with Portfolio/Demos to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must provide a CV with examples of previous work (either emailed or a website link) with reference of special conditions, your present salary or salary expectation.
All information received will be held confidential.