Full time Location:
Sta. Maria da Feira, Oporto
INSIZE – Interactive Technological Complexes
INSIZE is the first company about virtual reality technologies for industries and public founded in 2007. Although known for immersive products and services, we will actively work on other technologies and products. We are headquartered in Portugal and have R&D operations worldwide in Sta. Maria da Feira at Visionarium and are now forming an EU team dedicated to 3D and virtual reality technologies.
Our teams grow constantly providing a positive, challenging and rewarding environment. INSIZE is now recruiting staff for several exciting next generation VIRTUAL REALITY projects for more than 1000 clients all around the world, like Walt Disney, Boeing, Microsoft and Google.
We currently require Environment Artist to work on a variety of environment jobs.
• Work with the art team and production to accomplish a wide variety of modeling, texturing, lighting, world objects and meshes tasks, along with technical support files like collision, navigation, etc
• Make revisions and changes based on art direction and/or technical constraints or issues
• Work with technical staff to help improve existing tools. Attend art review meetings as needed
• 2 - 3 years experience as an environment artist
• Experience working with a team on at least one game title
• Experience using 3d Studio Max and Photoshop to create realistic environments
• Strong communication skills along with traditional art skills
• Experience with next generation techniques (Normal Maps, ZBrush, Mudbox) highly desirable
• Bachelors of Art degree preferred (but not mandatory)
We are only searching outstanding people who are motivated and their work is very good, to meet our standards.
negotiable, depending on experience, plus annual bonus, health care, Child care Voucher Scheme, gym mem-bership, friendly working environment and other benefits.
Sta. Maria da Feira, Visionarium, PT. Candidates must be able to work in Sta. Maria da Feira or to re-locate. Interviews will be held in the Visionarium.
Send your CV with Portfolio/Demos to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must provide a CV with examples of previous work (either emailed or a website link) with reference of spe-cial conditions, your present salary or salary expectation.
All information received will be held confidential.