Full time Location:
Sta. Maria da Feira, Oporto
INSIZE – Interactive Technological Complexes
INSIZE is the first company about virtual reality technologies for industries and public founded in 2007. Although known for immer-sive products and services, we will actively work on other technologies and products. We are headquartered in Portugal and have R&D operations worldwide in Sta. Maria da Feira at Visionarium and are now forming an EU team dedicated to 3D and virtual reality technologies.
Our teams grow constantly providing a positive, challenging and rewarding environment. INSIZE is now recruiting staff for several exciting next generation VIRTUAL REALITY projects for more than 1000 clients all around the world, like Walt Disney, Boeing, Microsoft and Google.
We are seeking a highly creative, enthusiastic and energetic GUI artist to join our creative team. This role will be to support the design team in the creation of interfaces for several of our products.
Key duties include
• Design, creation and development of excellent and user-friendly interfaces for exciting products/games
• Following direction, briefs and concept design / development procedures
• Communicating with our dedicated development and graphics teams ensuring that everyone requirements are considered during the creation process
• Contributing ideas in a graphical nature but also regarding working practices and procedures
• Implementing the designed interfaces into our products using in-house and 3rd party tools
• Proficiency producing Interfaces and in Interface theory
• Good experience using Photoshop and drawing/design skills
• Ability to demonstrate creative concepts and take art direction
• Experience of quality control including a keen eye for detail in all areas from artwork through to finished piece
• Positive communicator with the ability to work with staff from all areas of the company
• Energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated with a strong work ethic and high level of initiative
• Art and Design or equivalent degree
• 3D graphics experience would be a bonus, but it is not essential
• Concept art skills and/or product design;
• An interest in computer games, RPGs and first person action-adventure games
We are only searching outstanding people who are motivated and their work is very good, to meet our standards.
negotiable, depending on experience, plus annual bonus, health care, Child care Voucher Scheme, gym membership, friendly working environment and other benefits.
Sta. Maria da Feira, Visionarium, PT. Candidates must be able to work in Sta. Maria da Feira or to re-locate. Interviews will be held in the Visionarium.
Send your CV with Portfolio/Demos to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must provide a CV with examples of previous work (either emailed or a website link) with reference of special conditions, your present salary or salary expectation.
All information received will be held confidential.