Archicad plugin for windows is already available in the download area of our website.
- Maxwell rendering: ArchiCAD add-on is fully integrated with ArchiCAD as an optional Photo Rendering engine. All Maxwell related parameters are integrated into the Photo Rendering Settings dialog of ArchiCAD and they are available as soon as Maxwell is selected as ArchiCAD's preferred rendering engine.
- In addition to automatic conversion of ArchiCAD materials there is support for Maxwell MXM (file based) materials integrated into ArchiCAD. MXM material can be associated with ArchiCAD material (interface is part of Material settings dialog) allowing the full power of Maxwell materials directly in ArchiCAD. ArchiCAD's Material settings dialog also allows easy direct access to Maxwell's native material editor (MXED) - thus Maxwell materials can be created right from there.
- Maxwell add-on provides full access to all Maxwell rendering parameters from Photo Rendering Settings dialog:
- Engine parameters: project directory, scene name, image type, render time, multilight support
- Camera parameters: shutter speed, F stop, ISO, film width and height, pixel aspect ratio, diaphragm, number of blades, angle
- Environment attributes: sky dome (intensity, colour is taken from ArchiCAD's background), physical sky (project location, date/time, turbidity, ozone, water)
- Layers/Channels: channels - render, alpha, zbuffer, objectID, materialID, layers - direct, indirect, direct reflection, direct refraction, indirect reflection, indirect refraction
- HDRI parameters: background, illumination, reflection, refraction
- ArchiCAD 9 and ArchiCAD 10 are supported.
Next Limit Team